Goat Cheese With Chipotle Honey and Pepitos
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- A sweet and spicy appetizer.
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1/8 tsp ground chipotle chili powder
- 1 package 8- to 11-oz. package goat cheese
- 1/3 cup pepitos (pumpkin seeds)
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- Ancient Grains & Flaxseed Pita Chips
- Combine honey and chipotle chili powder.
- Place goat cheese on shallow plate and drizzle honey mixture over goat cheese.
- Combine pepitos and cilantro and sprinkle over goat cheese.
- Roll goat cheese in pepitos mixture, pressing mixture into goat cheese until evenly coated.
- Serve with pita chips.