Goat Cheese With Pesto, Pine Nuts and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Cheese appetizer with an Italian twist.
- 1 package 8- to 11-oz. goat cheese
- 1 tbsp prepared pesto
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped pine nuts
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- Sea Salt Pita Chips
- Place goat cheese on shallow plate and brush pesto.
- Combine pine nuts and tomatoes and sprinkle over goat cheese.
- Roll goat cheese in pine nut mixture, pressing mixture into goat cheese until evenly coated.
- Serve with New York Style® pita chips.