Zesty Summer Salad
- Cook Time: 45 Minutes
- Yield: 2
A zesty summer salad with sirloin slices and fresh veggies on New York Style® Sea Salt Bagel Crisps® chips.
- 1 lb beef top sirloin, cut ¾-in thick
- 1 tbsp Mrs. Dash® Garlic and Herb Seasoning Blend, plus additional 2 tsp.
- 1 medium sweet onion, cut into ½-in slices
- 6 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 sliced medium tomato
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and sliced
- Sea Salt Bagel Crisps®
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Combine dressing ingredients in small bowl. Reserve ? cup dressing for salad. Brush remaining dressing on onion slices.
Press 1 tablespoon seasoning blend evenly onto beef. Place steak in center of grill over medium, ash-covered coals; arrange onion slices around steak.
- Grill steak, covered, 7 to 11 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, covered, 8 to 13 minutes) for medium rare (145 degrees) to medium (160 degrees) doneness, turning occasionally.
Grill onion 10 to 12 minutes (gas grill times remain the same) or until tender, turning occasionally.
- Carve beef into slices.
Arrange lettuce on serving platter. Top with steak slices, tomatoes, onions and eggs. Drizzle with reserved ? cup dressing (vinegar, honey, 2 teaspoons seasoning).
Serve with Bagel Crisps® chips, as desired.