Butternut Squash Bruschetta
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Yield: 8-10 Servings
- A perfect appetizer for a night of wine or cheese, or even a dinner party.
- 2 cup diced butternut squash
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 cup heated pesto sauce
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Original Panetini®
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add butternut squash and garlic.
- Saute, stirring frequently, about 10 minutes or until squash is tender.
- Add rosemary, salt and pepper to taste.
Spread pesto sauce on 6 toasts.
- Top with butternut squash mixture and almonds.