Butternut Squash Bruschetta Dip
- Cook Time: 3 Minutes
- Yield: 28 Servings
- A festive and vibrant dip for all to enjoy.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 16-oz. package frozen diced squash
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped dried cranberries
- 2 oz chopped prosciutto
- ? cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh sage
- Sea Salt Pita Chips
- Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add squash and cook 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until squash is tender-crisp. Stir in cranberries and prosciutto. Reduce cook time to 3 minutes if you’re using frozen squash.
- Cook 2 minutes or until squash is tender. Remove from heat, let cool; stir in blue cheese and sage.
Serve with New York Style® pita chips.