Buffalo Chicken and Blue Cheese Dip
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Yield: 10-12 Servings
- A flavorful tangy dip for a potluck dinner or game-day party.
- 10 oz cooked chicken or canned chunk chicken
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1 cup Buffalo sauce
- Optional celery sticks
- 1 bag Plain Bagel Crisps®
- Combine 10 ounces of cooked or canned chunk chicken, an 8-ounce package of cream cheese, 1 cup of blue cheese salad dressing and 1 cup of Buffalo sauce.
- Garnish with celery sticks.
- Serve with plain Bagel Crisps® chips.