Skip to content
Cream Cheese-Onion Spread
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- A tasty spread with cream cheese and onions.
- 2 tbsp olive oil or vegetable oil
- 2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 3 cup chopped red onion
- 1 8-oz. container chive and onion cream cheese spread
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Plain Bagel Crisps®
- In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Cook all onions in oil for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring frequently, until tender and caramelized.
- Stir cream cheese into onions until well mixed.
- Spoon into small bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate, 2 hours.
- Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with New York Style® brand premium deli snacks (Bagel Crisps® chips, pita chips and/or panetini).