Skip to content
Pesto and Parmesan
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- An appetizer for all occasions.
- 1/2 cup walnuts or pine nuts
- 4 garlic clove
- 5 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Shaved Parmesan cheese, for garnish
- Sea Salt Bagel Crisps®
- Place the walnuts or pine nuts, garlic, basil, salt and pepper in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade.
- Process mixture until smooth.
- With the processor running, slowly pour the olive oil into the bowl through the feed tube and process until the pesto is thoroughly pureed.
- Add the Parmesan and puree for a minute. Spread pesto on Bagel Crisps® chips and garnish with shaved Parmesan.