Italian Sausage and Cheese Dip
- Cook Time: 45 Minutes
- Yield: 48
- A delicious Italian sausage dip with cheese.
- 1/2-1 lb of your favorite Italian sausage
- 8 oz smoked gouda cheese cut into cubes
- 8 oz sharp cheddar cheese cut into cubes
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Garlic Panetini®
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brown the sausage, crumbling it into small chunks as it cooks. Drain the sausage very well.
- Layer the bottom of an oil-sprayed small baking dish with the drained sausage. Sprinkle the Italian seasoning and minced garlic on top of the sausage. Roughly spread the sour cream and mayonnaise on top, and add the cubed cheeses on top of that.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 30 minutes, stirring the mixture every 10 minutes, until the cheeses have thoroughly melted. Do not over bake.
Serve warm with New York Style® panetini. Alternate preparation: After sausage is browned, combine all ingredients in a microwave-safe container and heat on high setting, stirring every few minutes until dip is warm and cheese is melted.