Goat Cheese With Fig, Pistachio and Cranberries
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- An appetizer for everyone!
- 1 package 8- to 11-oz. package of goat cheese
- 3 tbsp fig spread
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped pistachio
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped dried cranberries
- Sea Salt Pita Chips
- Place goat cheese on shallow plate and brush with fig spread.
- Combine pistachios and cranberries and pour over goat cheese.
- Roll cheese in pistachio and cranberry mixture, pressing it into the goat cheese.
- Serve with New York Style® pita chips.