Creamy Crab Dip
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Yield: 20
- A creamy crab dip with fresh garlic and almonds.
- 8-oz. package softened cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced medium green onions
- 1 finely chopped garlic clove
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 tbsp dry white wine or apple juice
- 1/4 tsp hot pepper sauce
- 1 tsp ground mustard
- 1 can drained flaked crabmeat, cartilage removed
- ? cup sliced almonds
- Sesame Bagel Crisps®
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. In ungreased 1½-quart casserole or 9-inch glass pie plate, mix cream cheese, onions, garlic, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, wine, hot pepper sauce and mustard. Stir in crabmeat and sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake uncovered, 15 to 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve with New York Style® brand premium deli snacks.