Skip to content
- Delight party guests with this frightfully fun guacamole appetizer.
- 2 large ripe avocados, pitted, peeled and chopped
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- ? cup plum tomato, chopped (1 tomato)
- 1 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1 small carved pumpkin with flameless candle inside
- 1 bag Sea Salt Pita Chips
- In a medium bowl, mix together first 6 ingredients to make guacamole.
- Place carved pumpkin in corner of platter.
- Spoon guacamole onto platter in front of the pumpkin.
- Arrange pita chips on both sides of guacamole.
- Accent with pumpkin seeds and plastic spiders.