Skip to content
Chocolate Hazelnut Dip Recipe
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Yield: 10-12 Servings
- Enjoy this dip as a dessert or at a wine and cheese night.
- 1 1/2 cup hazelnuts
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil, more as needed
- 1 bag Original Panetini®
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Spread hazelnuts on the sheet in an even layer.
- Bake until skins have split and nuts are fragrant, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Rub with a damp towel to remove the skins and warm in the oven again to release more oil.
- Combine the nuts and chocolate chips in the bowl of a food processor.
- Add the honey and process into a smooth paste, adding more oil if needed.
- Spoon into a bowl and serve.