Strawberry Mascarpone Dip
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Yield: 2 ½ Cups
- A deliciously sweet dip to serve this holiday.
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1 tbsp Grand Marnier
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 3 tbsp balsamic glaze
- Sea Salt Pita Chips
- Beat mascarpone with ricotta, maple syrup and Grand Marnier in large bowl with electric mixer until thoroughly combined and smooth. Spoon mascarpone mixture into serving bowl.
- Top with strawberries and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
Serve with New York Style® pita chips.